At our Shriniwas Centre, our Physiotherapists will work with your doctors and create a therapy plan for you. The different conditions that can benefit from Physiotherapy are as follows –
Post Viral (COVID) Rehabilitation:
• Weaning off Ventilators, BiPAP, Oxygen Concentrators etc
• Post viral (COVID) rehabilitation of Pulmonary fibrosis and ILD
• Specialized chest physiotherapy to improve lung function parameters and performance in the six-minute walk test using tools such as acapella, flutter, spirometry etc
Orthopedic or Musculo-skeletal Rehabilitation:
• Pain syndromes: Arthritis, Spondylitis, Tendinitis, Postural imbalances, Muscle weakness
• Fracture cases: Operated and Non-operated
• Post surgery: Joint replacement
• Cardio-vascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation:
• Post CABG rehabilitation
• Application of techniques of proning/ prone position etc for better heath of each of the lung lobes
• Stroke Rehabilitation
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Nerve injuries
• GB Syndrome
• Prehabilitation: Fall prevention, balance training
• Neuronal degenerative diseases
• Deconditioning due to prolonged illness or hospitalization (Bed bound)
• Musculo-skeletal rehabilitation: General Orthopaedic conditions
• Neurological rehabilitation: Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, GB Syndrome, Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, Becker’s Muscular Dystrophy, etc.
SanctusHealthcare offers 24 x 7 supervised residential care with an excellent physiotherapy team for all the above conditions. At our centre, we have a fully equipped physiotherapy centre and a gym to help patients. We offer short term and long-term physiotherapy plans.
Please provide your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your appointment.