In order to optimize care of unconscious patients at home, Sanctus has a comprehensive approach which involves finding the cause of unconsciousness (medical records, interaction with family, consulting doctor etc.), formulating a care plan in collaboration with the patient’s consulting physician, through our team of Nurses, Medical Assistants, Physiotherapists, Dietician etc.
The care plan involves:
1. Maintaining patient’s airway
2. Protecting the patient from falling off the bed
3. Maintaining fluid balance and managing nutritional needs
4. Maintaining skin integrity
5. Preventing urinary retention
6. Incontinence care
7. Providing sensory stimulation
8. Identifying potential complications (Respiratory Distress, Pneumonia, Bed Sores, etc.)
9. Medication Management
10. Specialized diet management – Ryle’s Tube, PEG etc
11. Support To Family
13. Assessing Progress
Sanctus Care offers 24 x 7 supervised residential nursing support for unconscious patients needing specialized nursing care at the 24 x 7 Center, Shriniwas, Baner.
Please provide your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your appointment.